I love a surprise. It doesn't even have to be a good one. Any surprise.
And this week was full of some GREAT ones.
I was surprised when....
* I went to work Tuesday morning and found out the Payroll I was in charge of didn't ACTUALLY get paid.
* Boss man surprised me with some super ghetto speakers for my computer so I can "watch some sweet 80s Tiffany music videos"
* I came home from work on Tuesday and Matt is sweating up a storm in the garage trying to fix a bike for me.
AND has flowers for me. Yay for being married for one month.
* The guy that is supposed to be training me came into my office and stole all of my grapes. I loved those grapes.
* I realize that Matt and I can figure out a way to get a Costco cookityourself tortilla into every meal
* I see PUMPKIN SPICE MARSHMALLOWS. I love all things pumpkin. This was a special surprise.
* I get THIS in the mail.
* Matt and I search for Tomatillos at 3 grocery stores. Who sells out of those things? I don't know what they are used for other than Cafe Rio salad dressing....
*When Matt and I received a calling at church. That was a big surprise.
*That I have had to have spell check remind me how to spell surprise every time I have tried to type it on this post.... not a huge surprise.
Also.. Im a little embarrassed that I blogged about a melon. Sorry about that one.