- After 6 months of living like a Hutterite I have a ipod! I got the brand new itouch and I love it so much. I also got a new laptop because mine crocked. It lasted me all 4 years at BYU... shout out to ol' Gateway.
- A man from Arkansas called me today. Bentonville actually. From the headquarters of WalMart. I had applied for a Merchindising Leadership Intern position about 6 months ago. He wanted to set up an interview for Thursday.... in the Tanner Building... at BYU. Makes things a bit tricky. But he is going to contact me and set up a internet interview soon. Exciting... but weird. In my head I am now a teacher.
- O yes. I am a teacher. I have 2, 3 hour classes Monday- Thursday. Its busy, and a weird kind of school but I like it. I have already made some great friends in the program.
- I have a play date with my school friends on Thursday. I haven't had one of those in like 10 years.
- I went to my first "Ball" last weekend. A 50's Themed Fall Ball actually.
- My In-class Practicum is Nov 15- Dec 16. I might stay in Leth... but could be moving to Vauxhall, Mountian View (my fingers are crossed), High River ect.... I find out this week where they are plopping me. Scary.
- I wrote an " I am" poem for school today
Indecisive, Adventurous, Young, and Moving
Sibling of Nicole Lee
Lover of Economics, Kids, and Third-World Countires
Who feels Cold, Motivated, and Tired
Who needs Friends, Peanut Butter, and Laughter
Who gives Hugs, Advice, and Winks
Who fears Fish, Dirty Bathrooms, and Haunted Houses
Who would like to see Every Country int he World, a Blue Whale, and My Future
Resident of LEthbridge, Great Lakes Place
8. I am not a Poet
9. Ideas of Education Policy have taken over my life. Waiting for Superman came out on the East Coast last weekend. I cant wait to see it!!