Monday, February 1, 2010

Worst Blogger .....ever

So today I was talking to my Ukranian friend about blogging. He said it was really cool... unless people neglect to ever write. Guilt swept over me for neglecting my page and my two loyal followers. Im going to do better. Starting with a summary of my weekend, because as college students you live for the weekend.
  • Canadian friends came to visit. With puff-wheat squares. I love Canada.
  • Attend Sundance Film Festival... with very high hopes of watching world class athletic events and hooking up with movie stars. Neither happened.
  • Attend the UofU basketball game where I witness a ref passout in the middle of the court, a Cougar get punched out by a Ute, and fell in love. I will marry Jimmer Fredette.
  • Watch my Canadian friends fall in love with my Utah friends
  • Ditch out on a interview with Farm Bureau Insurance. I am not ready for adulthood.
  • Ate at IHop with some of my favorite people. And got some sweet hookups from our girl Yvonne who insisted on bringing out a ridiculous amount of buttermilk pancakes.
  • Go to church and learn that I should be compleatly joyful right now. Not when Im skinny, or married, or rich, or graduated (that one I would never expect...).
  • Have girl talk with some of my top favorite people in the world. All around ice cream and a bowl of bad salsa.
  • Finally saw Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs... and laughed so hard i snorted when he stepped into the jello house.
  • Purchased 2 pairs of boots I have been wanting since September.
  • After weeks of cravings I finally endulged in some Arbby's Southwestern Egg Rolls. Yum.
  • Gave a insurance claim after running over Jace's Mazda.

No comments:

Post a Comment